Saturday, July 13th, 2013 at 7:30pm by Andrew, BZPower News Manager
This weekend the largest Canadian fan event, BrickFete, is taking place in Toronto. They're lucky enough to have a new LEGO set revealed there tonight - 10235 Winter Village Market! You can read on to see images of the latest addition to the Winter Village series as well as the full press release. You can also check out the designer video right here. It's a great-looking set that fits the theme well and I'm sure it'll be a big hit!
10235 Winter Village Market
Ages 12+. 1,261 pieces.
US $99.99 - CA $129.99 - DE 89.99€ - UK 79.99 £ - DK 799.00 DKK
Collect and create a fun festive scene with the Winter Village Market!
Bring home the holiday spirit with the Winter Village Market, continuing the popular LEGO Winter Village Series. Turn the handle and take a ride on the rocking horse as the carousel spins! Visit the carnival booth. Fill up on holiday and fair favorites including a pie, pretzel and croissant at the baker's stand, chicken and sausage at the grill stand or sweet treats at the candy shop. Celebrate a holiday season full of traditions and building with the Winter Village Market! Includes 9 minifigures with accessories: 3 females, 2 males and 4 children.
- Includes 9 minifigures with accessories: 3 females, 2 males and 4 children
- Features functioning carousel and operator's booth with moving bucket challenge, baker's stand, grill stand, candy stand, 2 streetlamps, 3 trees, a bench and 3 tables
- Accessories include cups, teddy bear, a cat, scarf, purse and lots of food elements
- Carousel horses feature new ornamental headwear design
- Turn the handle to make the carousel rotate
- Take a ride on the carousel
- Watch the carousel horses really rock!
- Fill up on holiday treats at the bakery, grill and candy stands!
- Carousel and operator's booth measure 7" (19cm) high, 10" (25cm) wide and 6" (16cm) deep
- Booths measure over 3" (9cm) high, 3" (8cm) wide and 1" (4cm) deep
- Combine with 10229 Winter Village Cottage for an even bigger winter scene!
Available for sale directly through LEGO beginning October 2013 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO Stores or via phone:
US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346
European Contact Center 00-800-5346-1111
Thanks as always to LEGO to sending us the details of this new set.
« Return to News